Application and selection procedure
Please apply using the Bundesbank online application form and attach the following documents.
- Covering letter
- Copies of your last two school reports
- Copies of job references or training certificates (if applicable)
Our selection process
Once the application deadline has passed, the applications will be reviewed by the Bundesbank’s Directorate General Human Resources. If your application is successful, you will be invited to a two-stage selection procedure, during which you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills and qualifications in person.
The two stages of the selection procedure
The first stage consists of an online test.
In this aptitude and language test, you will show us your reasoning skills and powers of concentration. Your proficiency in numeracy, spelling, English and other fields of knowledge will also be assessed.
- The second stage provides the Directorate General Human Resources with an opportunity to get to know you better and consists of the following elements.
- An oral test comprising a group activity and an individual presentation in the form of a structured interview with a presentation. Both provide us with an opportunity to get to know you. At the same time, you will demonstrate both your ability to organise and plan as well as your social and communication skills.
- In a written assignment, you will prove that you have the ability to deal with a specific situation or topic, paying proper attention to all technical aspects and working in a structured manner. You will have the opportunity to show that you are adept at spelling and using punctuation, and that you are able to express yourself well.
- The results of the online test will be confirmed during this second stage which deals with the same aptitude features as described above.