As part of the Bundesbank's Centre for International Central Bank Dialogue (CIC) activities, our university has established a long tradition of cooperation with a number of central-bank-affiliated universities in other countries, such as
- University of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine, Kiev
- Moscow Banking School of the Bank of Russia, Moscow
- PBC School of Finance, Tsinghua University, Beijing
- Polessky State University, Pinsk
- Ukrainian Academy of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine, Sumy
Both students and lecturers participate in regular exchanges with some of these institutions, as part of "international weeks" or conferences, for example. Our lecturers also take part in conferences and consulting activities in several other countries, such as Kazakhstan, Russia, Albania, Cambodia, Malaysia and Vietnam.
Since 2015 ten of our students participate in the two-week Tsinghua PBCSF Summer Programme "Financial Leaders of Tomorrow" in Beijing. They attend financial lectures to comprehensively understand China’s financial markets and they also have the opportunity to explore China's capital and attend various cultural events.