Declaration on Accessibility
We endeavour to comply as far as possible with the guidelines of the Barrier-free Information Technology Regulation (Barrierefreie Informationstechnik-Verordnung – BITV). Our review of compliance with these guidelines is based on an independent BITV test conducted in May 2021. We are working to remove the barriers that are still in place.
State of compliance with requirements
Parts of this website do not meet the accessibility requirements set out in Section 3(1) to (3) and Section 4 of the Barrier-free Information Technology Regulation (BITV 2.0).
The following content on the website www.hochschule-bundesbank.de is not fully accessible for the reasons outlined below:
- Text alternatives for images and graphical control elements is either missing or incorrect.
- Accessible names are missing or are not consistent with visible names.
- Information and relationships that are visually displayed are often not detectable by software as texts and graphical control elements are either not conveyed or inadequately conveyed using corresponding structural elements (e.g. headings for texts or form groups, paragraphs), or names, roles and states are missing. (deleted)
- Forms differ from page to page in terms of their standard design and implementation, which can cause them to differ in the way they appear and function, and result in certain problems arising (e.g. groupings, labels, error messages).
- The contrast ratio of some texts, graphical control elements and images does not meet the required minimum. The same is true of focus highlight.
- Adjusting text size and spacing causes text to overlap.
- Some images contain a copyright notice integrated into the bottom edge of the image. This solution is only appropriate for sighted users, and zooming in on these images results in poor resolution quality.
- (Some) foreign language words or passages are not tagged.
- (Some) videos do not come with subtitles.
- (Some) PDF files are not accessible.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 9 September 2020 and last updated on 14 July 2021.
Report accessibility issues. Feedback on accessibility
If you discover any non-accessible elements on our website, please use the feedback form to send us details of where you found this problem.
You can also contact us by post or by telephone:
60451 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 (0)69 95660
Fax: +49 (0)69 9566 3077
If you believe you have been discriminated against as a result of insufficient accessibility on www.hochschule-bundesbank.de, you can contact the Arbitration Service according to the German Act on Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities. There, you can find out how arbitration proceedings are conducted and how you can submit an application for arbitration.
You can contact the Arbitration Service at the following address:
Schlichtungsstelle nach dem Behindertengleichstellungsgesetz bei dem Beauftragten der Bundesregierung für die Belange von Menschen mit Behinderungen